- Sponsor a workshop (for venue and facilities. Facilitators don’t take any fee for the workshops)
- Sponsor administration support. One person who continuously administers and coordinates the effort for all the events and workshops.
- Contribute to building a self-sustainable infrastructure/facility where these workshops can be conducted on a regular basis.
Donate Online using our Bank Account:
Donors can donate to this account only from bank accounts in India. We do not accept or take donations from Foreign bank accounts.
Account Name: CHDHC ASWA
Account Number: 109710100065660
Bank: Andhra Bank, Shadnagar
IFSC Code: ANDB0001097
Points to Note:
- Donors with an account in India may transfer their contributions to the above account.
- All donations to ASWA are exempted from income tax under 80G.
- Request to send a mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the details of your transaction and the purpose for which you want the utilize your donation and the name details to issue the receipt.
- The receipts will be issued within a week of receiving the contribution.
- Any queries related to donation can be sent to this ID: email@example.com
Google Pay -> New – Bank Transfer – Enter A/c Details
PhonePe -> To Account – Enter A/c Details
Paytm -> UPI Money Transfer – Enter A/c Details
- Attending workshops and understanding
- Organizing and volunteering workshops
- Technical support (promotional material, website, social media etc)
- Literature translation or material creation
- Facilitation, and supporting with kind, venue and facilities or logistics in conducting workshops
- Stationary, Food, or anything that enables the workshops